- Will South Korea go nuclear?
- 2017 Presidential Hopeful Chung Mong-joon forefront in demanding S. Korea’s nuclear armament.
- Polls show 64% of South Koreans wanting independent nuclear armament while 28% say no.
- With whom will China take sides between North Korea and NE Asian US allies in the face of imminent 4th N. Korean nuclear test?
- Pres. Park Chung-hee almost finished nuclear weapons in 1979, but he was killed. Who was behind the assassin widely suspected as henchman?
- How correct is the book, “Mugungwa Flowers Have Now Come Out,” concerning the collaboration between President Park Chung-Hee and noted Korean-born nuclear physicist, Dr. Benjamin W. Lee, and the real cause of their mysterious deaths?
- “South Korea can persuade the US, allies to acquiesce at its development of nuclear weapons as it’s for self-defense and survival from N. Korea nuke attack.”
- Wives of ambassadors show off their outstanding live flower arrangement works at Seoul Garden Club exhibition.
- Ambassadors, spouses attend Wangin Culture Festival of Baekje Dynasty (BC18-AD660) in Yeongam County, Jeollanam-do Province.
- Ambassadors, spouses join Dangjin Tug-of-War Culture Festival, visit Hyundai Steel and Catholic martyr Sacred Land.
- National Day, Armed Forces Day, wine-tasting, tourism promotion and various other functions hosted by Poland, Slovakia, Oman, Myanmar, Senegal and Bulgaria.
- President Park Geun-hye has a summit meeting with President Obama of the United States in Seoul for increased ROK-US cooperation.
- Korea and Australia are set to increase bilateral cooperation in trade and security areas.
- President Park: Korea plans to build a ‘Korea Street’ in Dresden in Germany.
- President Park visits the Netherlands and Germany
- President Park discloses plans for peaceful unification of the Korean peninsula.
- “The Demilitarized Zone will become the symbol of peace in Korea and the world: President Park.
- KEPCO dedicates 433MW gas-burning power plant in Mexico.
- SK Hynix develops world’s first highest-density module.
- Korea Agro-fisheries & Food Trade Corps set to increase export.
- Do you wish to have windmill power plants in your country? Why not cooperate with Korea Wind Energy Industry Association for technology and investment?
- Ambassador Krzysztov Majka of Poland receives an honorary doctorate from Keimyung University in Daegu.
- Gwangyang Port is equipped with such optimal environment for logistics business for domestic and international business organizations.
- Azerbaijan: Armenia invades Kalbajar of Azerbaijan, kills 511, captures 321, and displaces 58,000 persons.
- Simone Hearts of Vision Chamber Orchestra presents performance.
- Traveltalk: BBQ Happy Hour at the Oak Room Garden at Millennium Seoul Hilton?
For subscription to the April 2014 issue of The Korea Post on Nuclear Armament of the Republic of Korea, please deposit US$12.00 (or KWN12,000) per copy in Kookmin Bank (KB), Account Number 095-01-0172-594, Account Holder: The Korea Post.
Also save US$24.00 (KWN24,000) by annual subscription which discounts the price to US$120.00 (KWN120,000) from the original price of US$144.00 (KWN144,000).
The regular subscribers who have already paid the subscription, need not apply for subscription until the expiry date.