South Korea on Saturday strongly denounced a terrorist attack in Egypt that killed more than 200 people.
"Our government conveys a message of deep condolences to the victims, their bereaved families, and the Egyptian government and people, and wishes a quick recovery to the injured," the foreign ministry said in a statement.
It stressed that terrorism could never be justified for any reason, adding that South Korea will continue to participate in efforts to root it out.
The ministry was responding to the latest terror attack at a mosque in North Sinai province, which led to the death of at least 235 worshipers.
It said there were no reports of any South Korean victims so far.
Won Hwi email@example.com
<저작권자 © 코리아포스트, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>